Volunteer Job Descriptions
|Weller Days||Adaptive Sailing Program/Regatta||Fishing Tournaments:|
|Boat Recruitment||Sailing Instructors||Boat Captains|
|Boat FWF Representative/Crew||Boatswains||Photographers|
Stone Crab Festival, Winterfest Boat Parade, Nina and Pinta
Dania Beach Flea Market
Special Event Volunteers
Assist staff with entire event: planning, preparing, sponsorships, in-kind donations, activities at the event; clean up and follow up.
Special Public Events:
- Stone Crab Festival – Secure raffle items, set-up, attendance at event; tear down; call raffle winners
- Winterfest Boat Parade – Help with inviting FWF participants; set-up; supervision of children; clean up.
- Nina and Pinta – Assist Nina and Pinta staff with crowd control.
- Dania Beach Flea Market – Solicit marine equipment donations, assist with set- up, selling, clean up and follow up.
- Kind Mariners Ball – Planning and implementation of fundraising event.
- Naples Event – Planning and implementation of fundraising event.
- Office Assistance – Assist staff with: data input, mass mailings, copying, filing, organization
- Photographer/Videographer – as needed