Making it Happen! – Yacht Owners, Individuals and Communities – Together on the Water!
Freedom Waters Foundation programs are designed to provide boating opportunities and marine related experiences for those with disabilities, special needs, youth at risk, and veterans.
- Weller Days Yacht outings for children with cancer and their families and other special need groups
- Sailing programs designed to specifically include individuals with disabilities
- Fishing programs for individuals with disabilities and youth at risk
- Veterans Programs includes boating outings and marine activities for Veterans and their families
- Special Events – Regattas, Fishing Tournaments, Family Fun Days and more!